Saturday, October 16, 2010

News Update!

Hey Everyone!

I guess I took a break from blogging for a while. It was totally unintentional! I have been super busy and taking time to blog slipped out of the picture. Oops!

Well I wanted to let y'all know that I have a photo show coming up! I will be displaying never-before-seen images on a variety of media, and am slightly nervous super excited about it all! It is going to be held at the ZTA Gallery at Zagrodnik + Thomas Architects (3956 30th Street, San Diego, CA 92104). The opening reception is going to be on November 13, 2010 and will start at 6:00pm. There will be hors d'oeurves, drinks, live photo shoots, and photography all around!


I will be there the whole night and I'd love to meet you!

Stay tuned for a wedding post coming tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!
Lauren

0 comments:

Followers