Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last Weekend

Hello all! Here's just an update on what I've been up to recently!

Last weekend, I participated in a workshop lead by Corina Shauntele of Steadfast Photography, and then went out to the San Diego Photog ShootOut--both on the same day! It was a long day of shooting, but I had a blast, and learned a lot from all the fabulous photographers in attendance! Here are a handful of the images I got.








For the rest of my picks, check out my Flickr or look for me on Facebook!

Tomorrow, I'm heading out to yet another workshop. (I can't get enough of them!) This time, I'll be learning all about natural light from Matthew Saville. Look for an update about the shots I get later this week!

And, on a totally unrelated note, check out this link! I love it!

Have a great Sunday! :)

2 comments:

Angela May 21, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

I am a coworker of Ann Cho. She shared your blog link with me and I just had to comment on your work. It's AMAZING. You are one talented gal. Love it all!!

Lauren May 21, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Thank you, Angela! It's always encouraging to hear that someone likes my work. :) Thanks!

Followers