Wednesday, March 2, 2011

La Jolla Just for Fun Shoot - Kayla

Is there really any better way to spend the afternoon of a rather unfortunate day than grabbing a couple of friends, heading to the beach, and shooting away? I didn't think so.

I was so happy when my good friend Stephanie Zyga invited me to practice some shots at the scene of a wedding we're shooting together this Saturday! She brought along her friend Kayla, and, well, take a look at what I got! It was so much fun!

It's hard to shoot when you're hungry, so we started off with lunch at one of my favorite spots, Burger Lounge, before heading to Scripps Park to get to work. Here are Stephanie and Kayla in action!

And my take from the side:
Another one of Stephanie at work!
And what I got:
Practicing a ring shot... a.k.a. a reason to throw my engagement ring in the sand. Don't tell the mister! ;)
 So gorgeous!
And simply stunning...
Thanks, you two, for an amazingly fun afternoon!
Happy March, everyone!

xoxo,
Lauren

0 comments:

Followers