Thursday, December 9, 2010

The G Family

Check out this fun family!

Sonnia and I are volunteers for a Marine Spouse group at Camp Pendleton, and I bothered her for a few months to get out in front of my camera. An opportunity for us to get together sprang up over the weekend and I jumped at the chance to meet up with her, Brad, and their two handsome sons at the Oceanside Pier for a short session! Nevermind the 49ers jerseys they're wearing.. This family was a hoot to shoot!

 Isn't Sonnia just gorgeous?!?
"The pointing shot." Sonnia and Brad's older son kept throwing his fingers up, so I asked them all to do it for a shot. Check out little J! He had no idea he was the only one pointing in the opposite direction, and his expression is priceless!
I love it when a family has a little fun during their session!
Thank you, Sonnia and Brad, for (finally!) allowing me to capture you and your awesome kids!

0 comments:

Followers