Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Help Portrait 2010

If you read my last post or if you've been following my tweets recently, you already know that I spent last Saturday with the awesome Help-Portrait San Diego crew. We rocked our portraits this year, and it was SO exciting to participate again!

We started out at St. Clare's Home in Escondido in the morning, where our fearless leader, Jamie, had this amazing spread set up for the families! Hello, delicious!


The fabulous Chriselda had collected all of these stuffed animals, and each child was able to pick one to take home! How awesome is that?!?

We then moved to Solutions for Change in Vista for our afternoon sessions. SFC is where I participated last year, so it was fun to see some familiar faces among the staff and families!

All in all, it was a GREAT day for all of us! Following are a couple shots of fellow volunteers from the SD crew. (We used each other to test our set-ups before the families came in.) 

Child prodigy, Graham:
and Chic-Fil-A rocker Ryan: 
Thanks again to all of the volunteers who made Help-Portrait 2010 a huge success! I can't wait until next year's event! I've already marked my calendar: 03 December 2011!

0 comments:

Followers